Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kitty Kitty



This here is "Kitty Kitty".  She has adopted our house.  I think a can of tuna and a piece of bacon may have helped her come to the conclusion that she likes it here though.  :)  She is a sweet little thing.  The kids are in love and if I'm honest I like her quite a bit too.  She's been here since Friday and has shown no desire to leave.  She staked her claim Friday night when another cat came in the yard and she chased that cat away.  Last night Brad and I went to the store and she was perched on the roof of the garage.  From what I can tell, she's not going anywhere.  Every morning she is at the back door or in one of the windows crying.  

This morning she was crying at the door in the rain.  It was pitiful.  Brad told me to call the Humane Society and see what they charge to have her spayed.  ;-)  Tomorrow she has an appointment at the vet at Petsmart so that we can have her checked out before investing a ton of money in her.  She really is the sweetest thing.  AND, where I initially thought Gabe was allergic to her, that doesn't seem to be the case. I guess that's a good thing, right??  So...I need some help.  "Kitty Kitty" needs a better name.  Everyone throw me some names so we can make a decision!!  :)

No comments: