Friday, March 27, 2009

What Justin thinks of me

This is what Justin thinks of me...I'll post the other kids' responses over the next couple days.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? Tells me to um...umm...umm...mmm..do your ABCs

2. What makes Mommy happy? When there's something that you don't tell me to do and I do it.

3. What makes Mommy sad? When I bite

4. How does Mommy make you laugh? When I um..the day when we were kinda fighting a little, like play fighting playing and you kept on tripping me and I was laughing.

5. What did your mommy like to when she was little? Ummm..I don't know.

6. How old is Mommy? 4

7. How tall is Mommy? 6 feet (I'm 5'4")

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to watch on TV? The news

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? Cry.

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.

11. What is Mommy really good at? Wii on Mario Kary cause of how much stuff you got

12. What is Mommy not very good at? Going on a race against God

13. What does Mommy do for my job? To give us kids healthy stuff

14. What is Mommy's favorite food? Ice cream (It's not)

15. What makes you proud of Mommy? When I'm cleaning my room and you just come in and help me.

16. If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would I be? Peach (Mario Kart)

17. What do you and Mommy do together? Play Wii sometimes and watch movies

18. How are you and Mommy the same? Cause we have the same type pants

19. How are you and Mommy different? Cause you're bigger than me and I'm littler than you

20. How do you know Mommy loves you? Cause when I say, "Could I have a snack?" You don't let me have it right now because you don't want me to get sick.

21. What does Mommy like most about Daddy? Cause he goes to work to get us money so I can buy my own toys.

22. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Starbucks, because you need coffee to live!

No comments: