Wednesday, November 02, 2011

I love Fall

I love the crisp mornings of Fall.  I love the beautiful reds, oranges, yellows, and browns of Fall.  I love the crisp smell in the air.  I love waking early in the morning, sitting outside with my coffee and smelling fireplaces warming homes.  I love the kids playing in leaves.  I love sitting in our hot tub in the evenings and allowing the hot water to soothe my day's frustrations away.  I love the smell of apple cider, pumpkin muffins, chili, and corn bread on any given day.

I love snuggles with my babies after they have woken up or played outside and need to get warm.  I love having coffee (decaf) in the cool evenings with my 7 year old and listening to him share his heart.  I love seeing my mums in bloom in my flower beds.  I do not love seeing only half of my mums because the other half has been defeated by a runaway basketball.  I love watching football games---even if my Colts aren't doing too hot this season.  I love throwing a football around with my boys and watching my kids play games of basketball in the driveway.  I love watching the beautiful Egrets and the Blue Herons fly into the marsh and fish for their breakfast.  

I love seeing that this list could last forever, but I must end it so that I can get ready for school and teach the ones I LOVE the most!  Have a fantastic day!

No comments: