Sunday, February 24, 2008

".....and I think to myself...What a Wonderful World..."

I have no clue why that song is running through my head, but it is. We are watching "Oceans 13" and I'm multi-tasking. :) I'm supposed to post a picture of my hair...but I don't have a good one yet. I'll post it later today.

I headed to Target to pick up diapers and I was side tracked by Dress Barn. They had huge sale signs and I was intrigued! So I went in and was so frustrated by the time I left there. You see, I can never find clothes that fit me, but today was different. Everything except for one dress that I took into the dressing room fit me and was flattering. That *never* happens. I was then faced with the difficult decision of what items to buy. I walked out with a couple things that can be interchanged to make 6 outfits!!! WHOO HOO! I was excited. I told Brad and he just looked at me and didn't say a word. =) He'll like the outfits. I'm sure of it.

Pink eye is running through the Smith household. Gabe had it last week and then Justin decided that he wanted it too. Now, Benjamin has it. Great....This could be a bit of a blessing in disguise though. I need to potty train Benjamin and this will be as good a time as ever. I won't be able to go anywhere for the next couple days so we are going to hit potty training full force Monday morning. AHH!!! Pray for me. I'm going to need patience and perseverance for this.

Well I'm off to bed. I'll post potty training progress later.

1 comment:

jenn schreck said...

yaaaaaaaay for the new outfits!!!!!!!!! :)