Saturday, September 20, 2008

A day with the fam

Last night we set the tent up in the backyard and had a little camp out. Brad and I were both exhausted and the kids of course didn't want to go to sleep. =) They kept giggling and teasing each other. Brad and I couldn't stay mad at them! We were driving down the road tonight and our 4 year old informs us, "I want to learn to burp my ABC's." That's just what I wanted to hear. My 4 year old want to lean how to burp his ABC's. A lot of good home schooling is doing, huh? I guess any way he learns his ABC's will work. He cracks me up.

I told Brad tonight, "You know, if it weren't for you that my life wouldnt' be so chaotic." At that point the kids were all going crazy in the back seat so the comment seemed to fit. ;-) On a serious note, God is so good. He has truly blessed me with Brad and our kids.

1 comment:

jenn schreck said...

i'm glad for the chaos... though i don't live it every day. i could not imagine my life without it... those kids have made life SOOOOOO much better!!!!

give them all love from their auntbob!!!