Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Moving back and forth

We (I use that term loosely) started homeschooling the kids last week and what an adventure it has been so far! To start with I got part of the original curriculum only to discover that I *hate* it. So I have been "writing" our curriculum up till now while researching a new curriculum. And oh what I've found. First I've found that I really don't see one complete curriculum that really speaks to me. BUT I have found several different ones that put all together is perfect. We'll order some tomorrow and hopefully we'll have some curriculum sometime next week. I got The Oregon Trail, Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego, and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego in the mail today. I was so excited. The kids have enjoyed them so far. =)

What else. Hmm....Oh, I've done my elliptical 6 days in a row now. I've gone 25 miles since last Friday. I'm really proud of myself. I want to be healthy for myself and my family. But more than that, I want to take care of the temple that God has given me. God is so good. He has blessed me more than I can imagine. Brad and I will celebrate our 6 year anniversary on the 28th. Life has changed A LOT in 6 years.

Okay, off to bed I go. More later.

No comments: