Thursday, April 02, 2009

What Jasmine thinks of me

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? To get dressed

2. What makes Mommy happy? When I obey you

3. What makes Mommy sad? When something bad happens

4. How does Mommy make you laugh? When one of asks us like a really weird question to ask

5. What did your mommy like to when she was little? Ummm.....I don't know

6. How old is Mommy? 27

7. How tall is Mommy? Ummm....like 5 feet or something. 5' 10"

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to watch on TV? Ummm....like "Days of our Lives" and this other show (In my defense, I've not watched "Days" in weeks)

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? Party

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Being a good Mom and how much coffee you can drink

11. What is Mommy really good at? Being a good Mom

12. What is Mommy not very good at? Mmmm. Forgetting about coffee

13. What does Mommy do for my job? To take care of us

14. What is Mommy's favorite food? Um. Japanese food (YAY)

15. What makes you proud of Mommy? Um. The food you make

16. If Mommy was a cartoon character, who would I be? Queen Esther

17. What do you and Mommy do together? Shop

18. How are you and Mommy the same? We're both girls

19. How are you and Mommy different? Um. You're taller than me.

20. How do you know Mommy loves you? Because you say it every night and how you say it I know you mean it

21. What does Mommy like most about Daddy? Um. That he's a really really hard worker.

22. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Starbucks

No comments: