Monday, May 07, 2007

Justin

Justin knows when Brad is traveling and he knows that when Daddy is gone he sleeps in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Without fail, we pray and he says, "Can I sleep in your bed now?" And of course I say, "Go ahead...just go to sleep!" He is getting to be so big!!! He is developing a sense of humor.
We were on our way to Super Target today and he says, "Oh, there's a Starbucks." I said, "What?" I knew that there was no Starbucks around. He started laughing and says, "HA HA...made you look!" And then he irrupted into giggles. He's silly...
I had to take a break from writting this post...Justin is in my bed and he wanted me to lay with him. I told him that he was going to have to wait for a couple minutes because I was doing something. The little boy tore at my heart when he said, "You don't never have time for me." Typically, I will lay with him for a couple minutes but I wanted to write this post so I told him to wait....He killed me! As I was laying with him I told him, "You are my baby." He says, "No I not, I your kid. Ben-juh-min your baby."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

another cry...

i seriously miss them!!!!!!!!


(and you)


love
bob