Monday, May 07, 2007

My Weight Loss Nightmare

Okay, so I'm trying to lose weight. Brad and I are coming up on our 5 year anniversary in September and I would *LOVE* to be back down to my pre-wedding/dating weight. I am disgusted when I look in the mirror. I can't stand the way that I look! And so many people say, "Well, you've had 2 babies." SO!?!?!?! Yes, I've had 2 babies, but that doesn't matter. Just because I've had 2 babies doesn't mean that I've been given the green light to gain more weight. I've got a long road ahead of me.

This past week I did great on my exercise and water and I did pretty good on my eating, but did I lose weight? Of course not. I gained weight. It KILLS ME! I don't get it. I don't understand why when I try to do so good that it backfires on me. If I don't try to lose weight, do I gain? No, I've been at least staying the same. GRRR!!! It is so stinking frustrating! I want to lose weight. I want to do it for me. I want to be happy with the way I look. I want to not feel self-conscious everywhere I go.

Here's to a smaller me this next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep doing it my love... you're gonna be just fine!!!! it won't happen overnight...

i love you and i'm proud of you!!!!!!


(bob)