Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Changes

Okay....okay.....have I mentioned that I get bored with things. Particularly the design of my blog. I've changed the template and the format more times than I can count since Sunday. I've tweaked the html code to make it a 3 column template instead of a 2. It'll give me a little more fun. But through all of this I'm looking for the "perfect" look for my blog and I've yet to find it. There are a lot that I like, but none that I have settled on yet. So as you check back over the next several days you will probably see this page change multiple times.

As I'm sitting here typing this, Justin is sitting next to me. We are out of pull-ups and I decided to just send him to the bathroom about 20 times before bed to see if that would be helpful in getting him to stay dry. Well, he woke me up before 6 because he had wet and I then decided that we are buying pull-ups today. So I got up, got him showered, dressed, and Brad's clothes ironed. He's watching me type and asked, "Mommy, can you buy me my own computer??? Because if I have my own computer I won't have to play on yours." I crushed his dreams and told him "no". I'm so mean. ;)

I took Benjamin to the doctor on Monday. He's on Augmenten for the next 10 days. He's still been running that low grade fever. And yesterday Gabe started running a low grade fever. And on top of all of that, I'm not feeling too hot. I'm ready for Spring. I want my windows opened and fresh air flowing through the house. There is something about Spring that completely rejuvenates me! I'm now going to go dream of Spring---and get my husband up and moving. :)

No comments: