Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Search and WIN!!!


Search & Win



I don't usually use my blog for this stuff, but really it's too good to pass up. And, who doesn't do online searching right? So when I found Swagbucks from Crystal I was intrigued. Swagbucks is an online search engine that rewards you for searching online. Swagbucks is very simple to sign up for. It took me less than five minutes. There are no fees, no credit card number and they do not request an address of phone number.

So, here's how it works. First step is to signup. After that, you are credited 3 points to your account and then download the toolbar and every day as you're searching online, you earn a few more points. After only 45 points earned, you can get a free Amazon gift card. Or at 50 points, you can get a Starbucks gift card. You can earn a Lowe's gift card...keep saving the bucks and you could get an Apple iPhone...among other things!

Here's the deal though: the only way to really make this work is by refferals. I need your help. Click on any of the links that are in here and it will take you to Swagbucks. I will earn extra Swagbucks for your searches! And the best part, put this up on your blog after you sign up and you can get start earning more too!!! What do you have to lose? Sign up here. Please. :) Wouldn't it be great to be able to surprise a loved one with a fabulous gift that you didn't have to pay any out of pocket money for??? Please help me out and sign up!

No comments: