Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Guy Penrod's soothing voice =)

2. My Savior and the promise of eternity

3. Brad---I could write a list of all of the reasons I love him. He's my knight.

4. Haeley and Jasmine and their helpful hearts

5. Gabe and his prayers

6. Justin and his early morning cuddles

7. Benjamin's sweet smile and "I love you"

8. The guys at TirePlus--they fixed the leak in my tire and were fast and great! And it was still covered under our road hazard plan thing---so free!!!

9. A Beka Academy--It's great. 'Nuff said.

10. My house and truck that has 4 good tires now. :)

I'll be honest here---it shouldn't be too difficult to really think of 10 things that I'm thankful for, but today, it was. It's been one of those days and I'm sure that I could have composed an "Un-thankful Thursday" list in a matter of seconds! And to blog about it now my send me into tears...so maybe later. I hope y'all are having a great and "thankful thursday"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that you got tires on your house.=)