Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Painting....painting...paint...pain

I’ve got my projects going! I stripped all the wallpaper glue off of our walls the end of August and began to paint. It was an interesting experience doing this with my munchkins underfoot. Thankfully the biggest mess was Justin and Benjamin brushing up against a wall and getting primer on their clothes. BUT I must say, I did a pretty darn good job getting my “Loyer” (area between the living room and foyer) painted. It’s called Sugar Loaf. I like it a lot. I’m waiting on Brad to finish patching some spots up in the hallway and then I’ll continue my painting up the hallway. After that it’s on to the living room. Then I’ll do the kitchen and spare bedroom. After that is the dining room. I dread that room. It’s gonna be a big job. It should keep me busy through the winter though!

I’ll be happy when I have all of these projects done!!!

No comments: