Wednesday, May 14, 2008

April Showers bring May Showers

I'm just ready for Spring to be here...but no. Yes, I do have some flowers so I guess the saying "April Showers bring May flowers" could be true and accurate, but what I'm finding is that we just have more showers. I'm tired of the rain. =( I know I'm whinning. So sorry.

We head to Roanoke VA in a couple weeks for Memorial Day. I'm hoping for beautiful weather and a peaceful drive. I'm also hoping that gas prices will drop...please...please...I know that I'm fooling myself, but I can still hope, right?

Emma has really fit in nicely with the Smith crew. Benjamin is amazing with her. He will tell her to sit, lay down, and come---and she listens! Justin looks at her and says, "Crate" and she goes straight to her crate. She is going to go with us to Roanoke. I'm so happy that we are able to take her and that we don't have to board her. When we boarded her for the VA trip she peed all over the floor when I picked her up. It was kinda funny. She was so excited to see me. She's definitely my dog. Emma follows me everywhere. =)

Okay...so I'm going again...I'll try to blog better.

1 comment:

jenn schreck said...

benjamin and justin really are cute with emma... it's adorable! :)