Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A little crazy? Maybe.

Last night I thought it would be fun to let the kids have a sleepover in Gabe's room. Yes, all 5 of them in Gabe's room. Gabe's got a big lot bed with a full size bed on top and a twin pullout on the bottom. So Gabe and Justin claimed the top, Haeley claimed the pullout, Benjamin claimed the futon between the loft and the closet, and Jas took the floor between the pullout and wall. It was going really well until Justin said he was going to throw up. So out of the bed he came and into the bathroom. He didn't throw up, but Brad told him that he couldn't go get back in bed with Gabe because he didn't want him to throw up on any of his siblings. I completely get that, but the little guy was so upset!! So he came into our room where I held him in my arms and rubbed his belly until he fell asleep in my arms. What a precious moment that was for me!!! My little boy may be 5, but he'll still cuddle with his Mama. Here are some pictures of us getting everyone situated...


And then here they all are in the morning sleeping soundly. Justin wound up in our bed. ;)



No comments: