Wednesday, March 04, 2009

What a morning!

My oh my. We managed to get quite a bit accomplished this morning. I awoke to find that we didn't have enough breakfast for everyone. I had cereal for two...we fed the little boys and then everyone got dressed and we headed out the door. I hit the healthy Dunkin Donuts for the kids and then we ran to Starby's for me! From there we went to Plainfield and hit a couple stores. I got new shoes for Haeley, Jasmine, Gabriel, and Benjamin at Stride Rite. Gabe was wearing shoes that were 2 sizes too small and Haeley's were right about the same. We found out that Benjamin's right foot is 1/2 a size larger than his left. He's now in an 11W. Jasmine's foot is 1/2 a size larger than Haeley's. I was lucky to be able to get them shoes from Stride Rite because they are on the end of the children's shoes and can wear both children's or women's. Haeley, Jas, and Gabe's shoes were all clearanced and then an extra 25% off. Benjamin's were just on sale. Thankfully, Justin didn't need new shoes yet!!! YAY!

Next we hit Children's Place so I could get the kids a new pair of jeans. They were 2 for $28 which isn't too bad nor is it too good...Unfortunately we didn't get ANYTHING in Children's Place because apparently they don't sell slim sizes anymore. I know that I have bought slims from in there, but they said the only place to get the slims or huskys are online. Bummer. I decided we would check out Old Navy...so down the strip we went. I found jeans for Haeley, Jasmine, Gabe, and Justin. Benjamin doesn't need any he's got a ton of pants. I did find a tank top and a short sleeved cardigan for me though! Whoo hoo!!!

Away we went for haircuts and a carwash. We got Benjamin and Justin's hair cut and they look mighty handsome. Justin has been begging to get his haircut and he was thrilled to get his hair cut. Benjamin did wonderful! I was a little concerned that Benjamin was not going to do well, because he doesn't usually like people messing with his hair. When we went in he said, "I want to sit in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!" Justin picked the "digger" looking vehicle and he did great as well. Justin always does great getting his hair done though. Then we headed to Mike's Car Wash and got the truck washed and cleaned out and away we went home. So now, it's 1:30 and I'm pooped, but I've got a ton I have to get done on the house today. Which means I'm going to get off here and get busy!


No comments: