Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spinning my wheels

Ever felt like your stuck in mud and just spinning your wheels trying to get out?? Here lately, that is how I’ve been feeling with homeschool. I’m having such a hard time staying on track and getting everything done on a daily basis as needed. We get our stuff done, but I have no daily schedule and it’s so easy to get off track!!

I know that is solely my own fault. I am the one who has to set the schedule but more than set it, I have to keep to it!!! The days I’m tired and not wanting to do school at the “set” time I need to push through and keep going. I want to make that schedule and keep with it. So, it will be my goal over the next several days to wake up, spend some time with the Lord, get ready, and get my kids up and ready so we can start the same time each day. I know the kids do so much better on a schedule, and truth be told, so do I....so why is it so hard to stick to it when I know it’s the best thing??? Ugh... me and my rhetorical questions. :-)

No comments: