Sunday, January 16, 2011

What a day


We went to a new church today and both Brad and I really did like it. Our Sunday School class was great and service was really good too. There was only one downfall for me. All the kids, Benjamin and Justin included sit in service with us. Only preschool age and younger have a children’s church type program. I’ll have to plan a little for Sunday mornings and bring some activities for them.

After church we drove to the new house to see how long it would take us to get to church, and to our delight it was only about 20 minutes! We went to Brad’s brother’s house from there and enjoyed lunch and football! I love getting to see our family like we’ve been doing. I didn’t realize just how much I missed it while we were in Indiana. It’s good to be back with the family.

We were all happy to see the Jets win the game! Now, let’s hope they beat the Steelers next weekend and the Packers beat the Bears! :D Looks like we have a good Superbowl game brewing!

No comments: