Saturday, March 31, 2007

Family Time

With five kids and Brad’s job family time is not something we get a lot of.  So, with the weather turning nice we are starting family walks after dinner.  It serves the purpose of exercise and fun!  Last night we went for our walk…Jasmine and Gabe rode their bikes, Haeley walked with me and I pushed Benjamin and Justin in the stroller (that alone is work).  It was fun.  We got to see four cows and a pony.  Benjamin was “neighing” like the horse.  It was so cute.  As I walked with my kids and watched them I couldn’t help but get teary.  They are all growing up and becoming such wonderful little people.  I could go on and on about them, but I won’t---not in this post.  Cherish your moments with your kids.  I need to do that more often. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... make sure you shower those kids with love from their auntbob too!!!!!! :) :) :)

Shelly said...

GREAT IDEA!