Monday, October 03, 2011

Family Visitors

We've had another busy week, but it has been wonderful!

My sis-in-law, Erin, and my two nephews, Joshua and Daniel are here visiting.  It was a surprise for Momma.  She didn't know that they were coming and we pulled it off beautifully.  She was surprised and really stunned.

Joshua and Daniel have warmed up to me and I have been in heaven having them here with me.  Tomorrow they will be going to my Momma's for a couple days.  I will miss them so much.  This has been such an amazing time.  Joshua is 3 and I had not met him until this past Thursday.  And Daniel is 10 months so this too has been my first tim with them.  Joshua is all boy!  He has killed me no less than 100 times over the past couple days with his guns.  Then he has a special gun that pulls the bullet back out.  However, he doesn't always use that gun---sometimes I'm left to just lay there on the floor waiting.  Then he erupts into a fit of giggles.

Daniel is one of the happiest babies I have ever had the pleasure of being around.  He truly only cries when he is tired, hungry, or needing a diaper change.  He loves his Momma and playing the back and forth game.  He doesn't crawl as much as he does a scooty-crawl like thing across the floor.  And this baby EATS!  He and Joshua both love Salt & Vinegar chips.  If Daniel sees them he will fuss until he gets to have one.  I love it.

I am so thankful and blessed for the time that Erin and I have had together.  She is a wonderful Mommy and she loves my brother so much.  And, my brother, he adores his wife.  I know that he is not here, but he calls her constantly because he misses her.  He loves his kids and his wife.  He's a good Daddy and husband.  For that I am soo thankful.  Erin and I have really gotten to know each other a bit better and I am enjoying her company.  We stayed up until 2 AM last night.  We were both DRAGGING this morning, but I think it was worth it.  I'll get some pictures up here soon, but for now I'm going to bed!

G'nite!

No comments: